Friday Flash 55- "He Shouldn't Have Been Surprised"


In my own defense, after 21 years of marriage, he should've had some inkling this would happen.  


 I mean, I brought home "the kitten" as a pair,


 "the dog" in triplet.


and the children in sixtuplet  (not all at once!)


So, when I said I was leasing "a pony"...


Well, he shouldn't have been surprised.


This is a Friday Flash 55.  (a story in 55 words or less)  Usually these are fiction, but this one is not.   Both are such sweet little fellows and my 3 girls will have fun riding together.  We will still have to take turns, but this will help ease the load for the ponies.   And with the girls adding their hugs, kisses, and thank-yous, my husband seems to be fine with it...  For more 55's please click HERE to be transported to the G-Man!

Comments

Steve Isaak said…
LOL, fun - good lead-up, via words/photos.
Monkey Man said…
Now that's love.
Brian Miller said…
wow. you got a house full and then some! my oldest just started talking horse back lessons....
G-Man said…
Margaret...???
Do you live at a frickin Petting Zoo?
Man Alive I Loved your 55!!
You are so Bubbly
Thanks for playing, and have a Kick Ass Week-End
Lisa said…
You are right....he shouldn't have been surprised. What a great write and lovely pictures.

lisa
InspiredbyLisa
Katherine Krige said…
Wow! I have to concur with G-man! You must have a wee bit of space (or space issues) at your house. I agree that all those smiles would make it pretty worthwhile though. and if hubby agrees, then he better watch out for what you bring home next! Ha!
Crystal said…
LoL...love this post! Yes it's true, everything good comes in twos, sometimes even threes or more! :-)
A lady after my own heart! Great photos--I really enjoyed this post.

Happy Mother's Day!
Dutchbaby said…
Sounds like a perfectly linear progression to me :-)

I love your zest for life and I'm sure your husband appreciates every bit of it.
Margaret said…
Thank you everyone! There are times I fear a "stampede" of kids, cats & dogs, when I open the front door, but so far that disaster hasn't happened! :) Thanks for your comments and if only hubby knew what I had in mind for next year! ... ignorance is bliss, perhaps? .. :)